AFP MS Initiatives
Diversity and Inclusion
In 2015, we are stepping up our program a bit by partnering with other organizations to provide a diversity and inclusion track during the 2015 Positioned for Progress conference and creating an AFP MS Diversity and Inclusion Committee.
Education and Programming
- Host Monthly Education Programs which are open to the public during luncheon setting
- CFRE continuing education credits offered via our monthly education programs and via our annual conference
- AFP Mississippi Chapter currently offers the Chamberlain Scholarship.
- We hope to offer conference scholarships for 2017. Check back here for more information.
Youth in Philathropy
- More information coming soon!